GRAND DESIGNS AUSTRALIA
Are you about to build your dream home… a passion project that will ultimately become your own Grand Design?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Over the last 7 years we’ve followed more than 70 builds all around Australia and we’re on the hunt for more!
From heritage buildings to mud brick homes, state of the art modernist masterpieces to houses made from plastic and old tyres, we want to come along for the ride as your unique project comes to life.
So if you're planning, designing or building a Grand Design, then let us know!
Rules for applying:
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- We will be unable to reply to all applicants individually. You will only hear from us if you have shortlisted for possible inclusion in the program.
- Please ensure you read, fully understand and agree and accept the Terms and Conditions before applying to be a participant on Grand Designs Australia
- You must be aged 18 years or above.
- You must be able to commit to all the filming days required and as advised by the Producer from time to time.
- You cannot have been convicted of any serious crime. You must disclose to the Producer if you have any criminal history including any criminal record, arrest and/or criminal charges laid against you, and any participation by you in the Program will be entirely at the Producer’s discretion.
- Submission of an application form and compliance with the above does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the Program.
- The Producer's decisions regarding selection to the programs are final and the Producer is not obliged to offer any comment or justification for its decisions regarding the selection of participants.